Want to grow your profits while buying back your time? That begins and ends with building an effective high-performing team.
In this the self-paced self-study version of our Build Your Team program, you'll learn the principles, practices, and mindset to confidently building an incredibly high-performing team.
12 modules – 90 minute sessions (recorded)
Here's what's covered each week:
Module 1: Mindset: Beyond solopreneur
Module 2: Affording Your Team | Financial Tools*
Module 3: Structuring Your Team
Module 4: SOPs and Training Manuals
Module 5: Recorded Q+A with Past Students | Office Hours
Module 6: Finding, Interviewing, and Hiring Talent
Module 7: Onboarding & Expectation Setting
Module 8: Dealing with the Common Challenges of Teams
Module 9: Recorded Q+A with Past Students | Office Hours
Module 10: Managing a High-Performance Team
Module 11: Confidently Leading a Team
Module 12: Building an Incredible Team Culture (plus Final Q&A)
Resources & Tools provided include:
- Legal contract template recommendations
- Required IRS forms & links
- Position description template
- Actual application form(s)
- Interviewing best practices & tips
- Sample interviewing questions
- Sample offer letters
- Candidate rejection email templates
- Onboarding Checklist (for employees & contractors)
- SOP & Training Guide walk-throughs
- Payroll service provider recommendations & links
- Time tracking software recommendations
BONUS Financial tools & training for:
- Ensuring you can always pay your team
- Pricing to cover every 'person' in your business, and
- Scenarios to show how your profitability goes up, and your risk goes down, when building your team (while working exactly the same number of hours)
Addition Bonus trainings on Selling Your Team
(with Maria Bayer)
NOTE: Content was recorded from our January 2022 Intensive group.
The 'implementation week' recordings are the discussions of that group as they worked to apply the training in their businesses.
We encourage you to work through the content in the order presented as it's designed to build from one module to the next.